Asset Backed Finance
GCI’s Asset Backed Finance team has a proud track record of providing Value Added Credit to growing small and mid-sized companies across a range of industries.
We’re always open to discuss opportunities.
GCI’s Asset Backed Finance team provide flexible funding structures to small and mid-sized businesses with a focus on real or financial assets (e.g. vehicles, equipment, loan portfolios and invoices).
Our funding solutions are:
- Typically first ranking debt facilities (against secured assets)
- Secured by physical or financial assets
- Typically $5 million to $50 million
- Short to medium loan terms (up to 5 years)
For more detail on our innovative and flexible funding structures, start a conversation with our Asset Backed Finance Team.
Our clients are often underserved by traditional debt providers or just don’t want to deal with the banks, so our Asset Backed Finance team works with them to understand their business.
When considering funding a borrower, our team will look for:
- An experienced and capable management team
- Headquartered in ANZ
- Robust systems and processes
- Real or financial assets available to be pledged as security
- Passionate management and shareholders with “skin in the game”
Providing more than just funding
Our specialist teams will work with you to deal with complexity, and provide you with what we believe is “Value Added Credit” that GCI has become known and respected for. View our case studies here.