- The Client is an Australian-based global Insurtech business, headquartered in Sydney with offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur and Manila
- Its technology platform enables large digital commerce companies to provide their customers with insurance for their purchases at the point of sale. Insurance is provided by local and global insurance providers across an increasingly broad range of insurance lines, sectors and geographic markets
- Leap has developed strong relationships with the company’s CEO, CFO, and London-based Chairman
- $5 million, 3-year facility structured as one tranche
- Initial interest-only period, then fully amortising
- Warrants issued
- The growth credit facility was provided during the COVID-19 pandemic to assist the Client by providing a runway to diversify their business into a broader range of insurance lines and sectors
Providing Value Added Credit
Leap was able to work quickly to understand the borrower’s requirements to structure a deal that provided the business with funding to grow while catering to a range of stakeholders each with different needs.
We provide more than just funding, we provide
Value Added Credit
The case studies below outline how we work with our borrower clients to understand their specific requirements and provide flexible funding structures that enable them to continue to grow.
Carbar – Leading car subscription service
Founded in Melbourne in 2016, Carbar was Australia’s first car subscription provider...
Nomad Breads – Wholesale bakery
The Client is a mid-sized FMCG business that supplies all major supermarkets in...
SaaS Business – HR and Payroll
The Client is an employee management SaaS business focused on HR & Payroll...
Opmantek – IT audit software
Opmantek is an intelligent enterprise management and IT audit software company...
ASX listed tech company
Founded in 2012, the Client is an ASX listed waste technology company...
Rexlabs, SaaS – Real Estate
Rex is a Brisbane-based software provider to real estate agents...
Expansion for Established Lender
The Client has an established trade and debtor finance and FX business...
Business Fuel – a small business lender
An early-stage finance company, Business Fuel was established in 2012 ...
Real Estate Industry Innovator
RealFlow Finance is a privately held specialist finance company ...
Good Pair Days – Online Wine Retailer
This personalised service uses AI-driven recommendations captured through surveys...