- The Client is a mid-sized FMCG business that supplies all major supermarkets in Australia along with domestic food service providers
- The Client had a term debt facility and debtor finance facility with two separate financiers
- GCI was engaged to provide a flexible single debt solution
- GCI’s wholistic financing package unlocked additional funding for the Client
- GCI took first ranking security over all assets of the business with tailored loan covenants that allowed the business to grow
- GCI’s simplified financing arrangements removed inefficiencies and costs from having two separate financiers
- The Client had suffered some operational challenges and required a pragmatic and flexible structure to support the next phase of their growth
- GCI worked directly with the management team and shareholders to understand their challenges and execute a transaction within the Client’s required timeframe
Providing Value Added Credit
Through GCI’s network, the deal team were able to engage a 3rd party to take over and assume the debtor management role provided by the incumbent debtor financier. This allowed GCI to increase the financing provided against the Client’s debtors.
Working directly with the both the Client’s management team and shareholders, GCI executed the transaction quickly to ensure the incumbent financiers were refinanced within the required timeframes.
Taking a pragmatic view of the Client’s business and its challenges, GCI tailored the loan covenants to provide flexibility and support growth in the short and medium term.