- The client is a high net worth individual with whom GCI had an existing relationship
- The client required a tailored funding solution to pay a near term obligation
- The Client held two high-value assets which were separately financed but had equity
- GCI structured a loan facility to refinance both assets and release the equity and fund the Client’s near-term obligation
- GCI took first ranking security over both high-value assets, providing greater flexibility and a longer-term facility (than typically offered in bridging finance)
- The Client’s existing financiers were unable to structure a facility that met the Client’s requirements
- GCI was able to “unlock value” to provide additional funding by becoming the sole financier across both assets
- GCI was able to move quickly to package this tailored loan facility against the combined value of the two assets. Funding was provided within 8 business days from initial engagement
Providing Value Added Credit
Insights and Network
GCI’s insights and expertise meant our team could work within our network to quickly confirm the values of the two assets.
GCI’s nimble team and efficient processes meant we could structure a tailored facility that met the Client’s requirements and execute in 8 business days from initial engagement.
GCI designed a facility that was flexible with term and considered the Client’s near term cashflow constraints enabling the Client to meet their near-term obligations.