- RealFlow Finance is a privately held specialist finance company focussed on providing solutions to the Australian real estate transaction market
- Established in 2013, RealFlow has enabled real estate agents to unlock commissions that have already been earned upfront
- RealFlow has recently launched a new product, to help vendors fund selling costs
- GCI was engaged to refinance existing financiers and fund the expansion of RealFlow's product range
- GCI provided a 3 year fully amortising facility with the ability to provide up to $25m in total funding capacity
- GCI's flexible facility funded RealFlow’s existing core product and new product, which were funded by different financiers
- The facility removed the inefficiencies and costs of dealing with two separate financiers
- This is GCI’s third transaction settled during the 2021 NSW COVID-19 lockdowns. Due diligence was undertaken remotely without impacting agreed execution timeframes.
Providing Value Added Credit
“While RealFlow has a strong risk framework that has allowed us to avoid any credit or operational losses to date, GCI provided insights from their knowledge of the market that have helped us to enhance and improve our existing credit policy.
The GCI team worked efficiently to carry out due diligence quickly and close on time, having only met shortly before Sydney went into lockdown.”
Justin Steer, Founder and CEO of Real Flow Finance