- The Client is an Australian-based global Insurtech business, headquartered in Sydney with offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur and Manila
- Its technology platform enables large digital commerce companies to provide their customers with insurance for their purchases at the point of sale. Insurance is provided by local and global insurance providers across an increasingly broad range of insurance lines, sectors and geographic markets
- Leap has developed strong relationships with the company’s CEO, CFO, and London-based Chairman
- $5 million, 3-year facility structured as one tranche
- Initial interest-only period, then fully amortising
- Warrants issued
- The growth credit facility was provided during the COVID-19 pandemic to assist the Client by providing a runway to diversify their business into a broader range of insurance lines and sectors
Providing Value Added Credit
Leap was able to work quickly to understand the borrower’s requirements to structure a deal that provided the business with funding to grow while catering to a range of stakeholders each with different needs.
We provide more than just funding, we provide
Value Added Credit
The case studies below outline how we work with our borrower clients to understand their specific requirements and provide flexible funding structures that enable them to continue to grow.