- The Client owns a growing healthcare franchisor business with ~90 franchisees nationwide.
- The Client sought a term debt facility to: (1) simplify their financing arrangements; and (2) provide working capital to support growth.
- GCI was engaged to provide a flexible credit solution to the Client.
- GCI took first ranking security over all assets of the business with a covenant package that supported a growing franchisor business.
- On settlement of GCI’s financing package, the Client was able to execute on a key strategic objective and immediately increase available working capital in the business.
- The Client’s existing financing arrangements had begun to hamper growth and create operational challenges. GCI’s facility was pragmatic and designed to work with the Client’s business.
- GCI worked directly with the management team and shareholders to understand the current and future challenges facing the business.
Providing Value Added Credit
GCI’s insights and expertise meant our team could work within our network to confirm the value of a high growth franchisor business and the impact COVID-19 would have on this business.
Working closely with the Client and their advisors, GCI were quickly able to provide certainty of funding, which allowed the Client to commit to a key strategic objective. Due to COVID-19 restrictions this was all conducted remotely.
Taking a pragmatic view of the Client’s business and its challenges, GCI’s tailored covenant package provided flexibility to support the Client’s next phase of growth.