- The Client is an employee management SaaS business focused on HR & Payroll management
- Founded in 2014, the Brisbane-based business is using the funding to accelerate commercialisation and for ongoing product development
- Our team has strong relationships with the three co-founders, who all remain in executive roles in the business
- $4 million, multi-year facility structured in 3 tranches with a 3-year term
- Initial interest-only period for each tranche, then fully amortising over 3 years
- Warrants issued with each tranche
- The Client was the first company to receive funding from Leap Capital
- The Client’s founders and shareholders were seeking to minimise dilution whilst continuing to fund ambitious growth plans
“It has been a pleasure to partner with the Leap team, especially through the Covid Pandemic. They have big corporate capability with real world understanding.”
Providing Value Added Credit
GCI was able to leverage it’s expertise to assist management to think through and plan a new business line.
Leap’s local, nimble team was able to make quick decisions to meet the individual requirements of the Client and provide a tailored growth credit solution.
Through our extensive networks, Leap’s senior team were able to introduce the Client to potential new customers, as well as potential new equity investors.
We provide more than just funding, we provide
Value Added Credit
The case studies below outline how we work with our borrower clients to understand their specific requirements and provide flexible funding structures that enable them to continue to grow.